Saturday, January 4, 2014

Check in

Buon giorno! I don't have much to post as of right now, but figured I could check in really quick.

I'm in a little bit of a calm period right now, but that will soon change with the application process coming up. I hope to start the application in a couple of weeks, but if you would like more information on that, refer to my last blog post.  It thoroughly explains the significant confusion that is applying!

Money is coming along.  After writing my last blog post, I am slightly more optimistic about the financial aspect of this trip.  It will still be tough, but if there is one thing that AFS is good at, it is making your trip possible at any cost.  (Like the pun? Me either...).  Some of my major Christmas presents from my family was simply money towards Italy.  I won't go into numbers, but I will for sure have my first tuition payment in February!

Not much, but that is what I'm up to lately.  My posts will get more interesting in about a month, when the crazy part begins... If you are a frequent reader, hang with me!  The purpose of this blog is to raise money, but an equally important reason is to answer questions/ ignite interest in studying abroad for younger readers. If you are thinking about studying abroad, and have no idea where to start researching, keep reading!  This will be a first hand account of what EXACTLY happens during the entire experience, before and after I leave.

Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment