Friday, September 12, 2014

Quick Update

Just to keep you guys informed, here is what has happened in the last month.

It was around mid-August when AFS informed me that my application was ready to get sent to Italy. Of course, I told them to send it ASAP, and they said I should hear back 6-8 weeks later. Well, that was about 4 weeks ago, so I should be hearing back from them pretty quick! (hopefully).  It was around that same time that my financial aid went up for review.  They sent it to "the committee" (which sounds super threatening by the way), and about a week later they sent me an email.  They awarded me a generous amount of money, and I'm very appreciative. (Thanks AFS!)

So that's about it. I'll keep you posted when things change.  Things should be picking up here pretty quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment